lundi 10 novembre 2014

Book Review- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

I have been waiting for quite a while to read this book. I don't know why I was waiting, but I should not have. Don't wait to read it. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver will change the way you see the world-will make you want to change the way you see the world, the way you act, the way you everything. It won't end like you think it will. No matter how you think it'll end, this is not how it ends. But when you turn the very last page, the characters won't leave you. You won't be done with them, as they will stay with you for a very long time, changing the way you see the world. You'll understand that the world is not black or white, it is a place of bursting and burning colors. If you like books like Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin, you want to read this one. While it may make you think of the movie Groundhog Day or of other books like Elsewhere or even in some ways 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, this book will still offer you a very unique reading experience.
Don't miss out.
Final rate: 4 stars out of 5


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire